Air-water cooling equipment
- Air-water cooling equipment (not recommended, unless the customer uses water unconditionally).
- The cooling water is driven by the system circulation pump and circulates between the inside of the heat exchanger coil and the inside of the equipment, and the heat of the cooling water is conducted to the pipe wall. The spray water is evenly sprayed on the heat exchanger, and the cold air enters the tower from the bottom of the tower under the action of the fan, and flows back to the surface of the heat exchanger with the spray water. The spray water fully absorbs the heat of the coil and flows into the bottom of the tower. The water tank is transported to the spray system by the spray pump. Repeatedly, the cooling water in the heat exchanger is cooled down.
- It is composed of shell, heat exchanger, fan, spray system, circulating pump, electric control and other parts.
- This system adopts a fully enclosed cycle, distilled water cooling (to avoid scaling).
- High heat dissipation efficiency and low operating cost.
- Small footprint.