The thyristor intermediate frequency power supply is a static frequency conversion device that converts the power frequency 50Hz (or 60Hz) three-phase AC electrical energy into a single-phase intermediate frequency AC electrical energy. The thyristor intermediate frequency power supply is actually an AC-DC-AC converter, and its basic principle is shown in Figure 1.
The three-phase power frequency current becomes a pulsating direct current after rectification, and becomes a smoother direct current after filtering, and then is converted into an intermediate frequency current of a certain frequency range by an inverter to supply the load (induction coil) to heat the metal workpiece.
· On-line annealing and on-line quenching and tempering of steel pipe welds.
· Metal smelting, heat preservation, welding, metal diathermy, tempering and other heat treatment.
· Induction heating occasions where the workpiece is indirectly heated by graphite crucible, metal crucible, metal pipe, etc.
· Power source: 3-phase four-wire 380V, 50Hz (can be designed and manufactured according to user power supply system)
· Oscillation power: 160-600kW
· Oscillation frequency: 500-3000Hz
· Cooling method: water cooling
· Water pressure: 0.15-0.2Mpa/cm2
· Water quality requirements: Hardness <0.017 mg/cm³; Resistivity> 4ΚΩ. cm
Specification device composition
· MD rectifier athwart cabine
· MD capacitor output cabinet
· Removable dolly
· Water water exchanger
1. It is the only products that pass through the provincial-level appraisal
2. Newly and specifically designed water-cooled seam annealing inductor
3. The entire heating system is controlled by PLC and touch-on screen
4. Larger power middle frequency output transformer is installed
5. The components contactor and controlled silicon are all adopt famous brand name in China.