The solid-state high frequency welder device is designed for the induction (contact) welding of steel pipes. The high-power capacitor bank C and the inductor L form a current-type parallel boost resonant circuit. This circuit is suitable for high-frequency welded pipes with low load impedance and does not require an output transformer, which not only improves efficiency, but also increases the reliability of the whole machine.
Applicable Industries:Manufacturing Plant
After Warranty Service:Video technical support, Online support, Spare parts, Field maintenance and repair service
Place of Origin:Hebei, China
Brand Name:BAODING SANFENG
Key Selling Points:Easy to Operate
AC input:3 AC 380V 50/60Hz
working duty:continuous working duty
welding type:induction welding or contact welding
cooling mode:water-water or air-water
shape of tube:round/rectangular/special section
Warranty:12 months since the date of qualified commissioning
Composition of equipment
1. DC power supply cabinet
- The function of switch cabinet and rectification control are integrated here as a whole. - Input line switch,input voltage indicating light. output current meter, and output voltmeter. - a3-phase thyrlstor rectifying bridge to achieve power adjustment of the HF welder.
2. Inverter output cabinet
- MOSFET single-Phase inverter bridges connected in parallel.
- The inverter bridge adopts drawer type design and the building block method to realize power superposition.
- Secondary resonance is used LC parallel resonance.
- The output arm offers required power transmission for pipe welding. Sealed equipment cabinet with air conditioner.
- Equipped with LCD screen, power adjustment, motor speed adjustment module, fully realize centralized control of welded pipe production line.
- Display and alarm device — DC voltage and current indication, armature voltage and current display of the DC speed control cabinet, excitation voltage and current display.
4. Cooling system(alternative)
Air-water cooling equipment
– Air-water cooling equipment (not recommended, unless the customer uses water unconditionally).
– The cooling water is driven by the system circulation pump and circulates between the inside of the heat exchanger coil and the inside of the equipment, and the heat of the cooling water is conducted to the pipe wall. The spray water is evenly sprayed on the heat exchanger, and the cold air enters the tower from the bottom of the tower under the action of the fan, and flows back to the surface of the heat exchanger with the spray water. The spray water fully absorbs the heat of the coil and flows into the bottom of the tower. The water tank is transported to the spray system by the spray pump. Repeatedly, the cooling water in the heat exchanger is cooled down.
– It is composed of shell, heat exchanger, fan, spray system, circulating pump, electric control and other parts.
– This system adopts a fully enclosed cycle, distilled water cooling (to avoid scaling).
– High heat dissipation efficiency and low operating cost.
– Small footprint.
Water-water cooling equipment
- Composition: plate heat exchanger, water tank, water pump and electrical control part
- Using a closed cycle, using external water (ordinary water) to cool the internal water (distilled water) cooling method, no scaling.
- Heat exchanger fins — High heat dissipation efficiency and low operating cost. This configuration is recommended for high-power and high-frequency equipment.
- Stainless steel water pump and copper pipe — almost no pollution
- Stainless steel water tank with a level switch — easy to check the water level
5. Rectifier transformers
The rectifier transformer is the rectifier part of the equipment incoming line. The power supply voltage is reduced from 415V to 200V, which ensures the stable power supply of the equipment, and also plays a role in isolation of the power grid.
Use environment requirements
- The equipment requires indoor installation and good grounding. The color of the grounding wire must be clearly different from the color of the control wire, and the grounding resistance is less than 4Ω.
- The altitude does not exceed 1000 meters, otherwise the rated value should be reduced.
- The highest ambient temperature should not exceed +40℃, and the lowest should not be lower than -10℃.
- The relative air temperature is not more than 85%.
- The installation inclination is not more than 5 degrees.
- No violent vibration, no conductive dust, no corrosive gas and explosive gas.
- Install in a well-ventilated place.