Raw material (steel strip coil) →decoiler→shear and butt-welder→strip accumulator→passively leveling→forming machine→high frequency welding →remove the burrs outside→spraying cooling →sizing machine→straightening→fixed length cutting →run out table→finished tube
1. Compare with round into square& rectangle forming way, this way is the better for the shape of cross section, comparatively, semi diameter of inner rac is small, and the brim is flat, the side is regular , perfect shape of tube.
2. It adopts the multi-point bending way , avoid the axial force and side abrasion, reduce the forming step while ensure the quality, meanwhile it reduce the power wastage and roller abrasion.
3. And the whole line load is low, especially the sizing section.
4. The width of steel strip is about 2.4~3% smaller than that of round into square/rectangular, it can save the cost of raw material.
5. All the roller are common shares, no need to replace the rollers when change tube size, only adjusting the position of rollers by motor or PLC, and realized the full automatic control; it greatly reduces the roller changing time, reduces the labor intensity, improve the production efficiency.
6. It adopts the combined type roller on the most of the stands , it realizes that one set of roller can produce all the sizes of square/rectangular tubes with different specifications, it decrease the store of roller, reduce the cost about 80% on roller, fast the bankroll turnover, short the time on new product design.