The solid-state high frequency welder device is designed for the induction (contact) welding of Vacuum Tubes. The high-power capacitor bank C and the inductor L form a current-type parallel boost resonant circuit. This circuit is suitable for high-frequency welded pipes with low load impedance and does not require an output transformer, which not only improves efficiency, but also increases the reliability of the whole machine.
Composition of equipment
1. DC power supply cabinet
- The function of switch cabinet and rectification control are integrated here as a whole.
- Input line switch, input voltage indicating light. output current meter, and output voltmeter.
- 3-phase thyrlstor rectifying bridge to achieve power adjustment of the HF welder.
2. Inverter output cabinet
- MOSFET single-Phase inverter bridges connected in parallel.
- The inverter bridge adopts drawer type design and the building block method to realize power superposition.
- Secondary resonance is used LC parallel resonance.
- The output arm offers required power transmission for pipe welding. Sealed equipment cabinet with air conditioner.
- Equipped with LCD screen, power adjustment, motor speed adjustment module, fully realize centralized control of welded pipe production line.
- Display and alarm device — DC voltage and current indication, armature voltage and current display of the DC speed control cabinet, excitation voltage and current display.
4. Water-to-water heat exchanger
- Composition: plate heat exchanger, water tank, water pump and electrical control part
- Using a closed cycle, using external water (ordinary water) to cool the internal water (distilled water) cooling method, no scaling.
- Heat exchanger fins — High heat dissipation efficiency and low operating cost. This configuration is recommended for high-power and high-frequency equipment.
- Stainless steel water pump and copper pipe — almost no pollution
- Stainless steel water tank with a level switch — easy to check the water level
The rectifier transformer is the rectifier part of the equipment incoming line. The power supply voltage is reduced from 415V to 200V, which ensures the stable power supply of the equipment, and also plays a role in isolation of the power grid.
Output Power: Pout=60KW
Distribution capacity: 90KVA
Power system: AC,3 phases 380V/50Hz（Power system based on user design and manufacture）
General efficiency: η≈82—85%
Oscillation frequency: F=400KHz±50KHz
Resonance forms: Composite resonator
Output form of slot way: No output welding transformer, a direct output Of an induction loop
Cooling way: Water cooling (distilled water Inner loop)
Use environment requirements
- The equipment requires indoor installation and good grounding. The color of the grounding wire must be clearly different from the color of the control wire, and the grounding resistance is less than 4Ω.
- The altitude does not exceed 1000 meters, otherwise the rated value should be reduced.
- The highest ambient temperature should not exceed +40℃, and the lowest should not be lower than -10℃.
- The relative air temperature is not more than 85%.
- The installation inclination is not more than 5 degrees.
- No violent vibration, no conductive dust, no corrosive gas and explosive gas.
- Install in a well-ventilated place.