The solid-state high frequency welder device is designed for the induction (contact) welding of Vacuum Tubes. The high-power capacitor bank C and the inductor L form a current-type parallel boost resonant circuit. This circuit is suitable for high-frequency welded pipes with low load impedance and does not require an output transformer, which not only improves efficiency, but also increases the reliability of the whole machine.
Output Power: Pout=60KW
Distribution capacity: 90KVA
Power system: AC,3 phases 380V/50Hz（Power system based on user design and manufacture）
General efficiency: η≈82—85%
Oscillation frequency: F=400KHz±50KHz
Resonance forms: Composite resonator
Output form of slot way: No output welding transformer, a direct output Of an induction loop
Cooling way: Water cooling (distilled water Inner loop)
- The equipment requires indoor installation and good grounding. The color of the grounding wire must be clearly different from the color of the control wire, and the grounding resistance is less than 4Ω.
- The altitude does not exceed 1000 meters, otherwise the rated value should be reduced.
- The highest ambient temperature should not exceed +40℃, and the lowest should not be lower than -10℃.
- The relative air temperature is not more than 85%.
- The installation inclination is not more than 5 degrees.
- No violent vibration, no conductive dust, no corrosive gas and explosive gas.
- Install in a well-ventilated place.